From this fascinating animated graph on who does what when, I’ve learned:
- Older and better educated folks spend more time eating.
- More educated folks eat dinner later while older folks eat earlier.
- More educated folks and old folks sleep less.
- Men watch more tv than women before 10pm.
- Older folks watch more tv.
- More educated folks watch less tv.
- Childcare peaks at about 8:30pm.
- Old folks exercise less, but do it earlier in the day; young folks do it later.
- Old folks don’t shop in the evening.
- Middle aged folks don’t sleep as much as young or old folks.
- Most grooming is done in the morning.
- Using computers for anything but games is still pretty rare.
- We average much less than a minute a day of sex – way way too little!
What more can you learn from it?
GD Star Rating